From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
→ That's what makes us tough. Rich fellas come up an' they die an' their kids ain't no good, an' they die out. But we keep a-comin'. We're the people that live. They can't wipe us out. They can't lick us. And we'll go on forever, Pa... 'cause... we're the people.
|I joined Wikipedia in order to edit articles, especially ones with typos, grammatical and spelling errors, and wrong facts. Before joining, I used to edit anonymously like most other people. But of course, some pages can only be edited by autoconfirmed users, so I said, "Why not?" and decided to join. Well there's much to be done here and I hope I can bring some contributions to Wikipedia. I may use the Random article feature sometimes, and maybe you'll see my edits someday. --M0rphzone 11:56, 15 June 2011 (UTC)|
- Created new pages that need to be expanded: /Grunge typography, /Plug.dj, Zbrašov aragonite caves, /Brookesia desperata, /Jayesslee, Jack Friedman, /Scott Reismanis, /Laughing Squid, /Bird Box Studio, /Penn Racquet Sports, Tissint, Tissint meteorite, Astropecten articulatus, Template:HTC Android devices, Steve Brill
- To do: overhaul Nexus One, HTC Desire articles, expand smartwatch article and Sony SmartWatch, expand/cleanup Google Doodle lists up to current
- Commons fair use upload bot for moving non-free images in Commons to Wikipedia.
- Project - Wikipedia:WikiProject Images and Media/Commons, Help - Wikipedia:Moving files to the Commons
- Wikiblame and Article Blamer - very useful tools that find the revision that added the specified text.
- User:Gary King/Scripts - Various useful scripts
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Cleanup - cleanup templates
- Template:Citation needed span - highlights the text needing citation
- Special:WhatLinksHere - backlinks searcher
- Help:Link color - default Wikipedia link colors
- Web colors - colors and hex numbers
- WikiBreak code for enforcing break: Wikipedia:WikiProject User scripts/Scripts/WikiBreak Enforcer
- /Gallery - interesting media
- /Banhammer - saved
- User:Deacon of Pndapetzim/How to win a revert war - humorous essay
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at