|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to has no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MLA.
MLA is a pseudonym for MadLordAnarchy, a member of the AD and PN communities.
MLA can be found frequenting a variety of fora around t'internet primarily during office hours, anyone who has access to those should drop in and say hi. Any members of the AD community will be very familiar with MLA's body of work.
Meh, it's not a project I can morally associate with anymore but there's no real point in making a fuss about it and I'll still be gnoming around for a while.
- 1st edit: diff
- 100th edit: diff
- 1000th edit: diff
- 1st imposter: User:MLA2 banned for interfering with afd:richard_strehle.
- 1st vandalism: diff with thanks for the revert.
- Afghan Ministry of Counter Narcotics
- Andrei Arlovski
- Brad Pickett
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Habibullah Qaderi
- Homerton University Hospital
- Katze im Sack
- Kevin Walker
- List of Ambassadors from the United Kingdom to Afghanistan
- London Olympians
- Malachi Davis
- Personal Assurance Knights
- Saif Saaeed Shaheen
- Scott Fava
- Shakoor Rana
- Sherard Cowper-Coles
- Simon Smith
- Tirunesh Dibaba
- What To Do In Case Of Fire
- Woodford Green with Essex Ladies
- Category:British ambassadors to North Korea
- Category:British American Football League teams
Places where you may run into MLA include: