User:Mary Mark Ockerbloom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
User: Mary Mark Ockerbloom
- Editor (Ongoing, 1994-present)
- Chemical Heritage Foundation, Philadelphia, PA, USA: (May-June 2013; September-December 2013; January-March, 2014)
- As a Wikipedian In Residence I am employed by the Chemical Heritage Foundation to help people explore the potential for sharing resources through Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons.
- Areas of focus in the the Museum's collections include historical materials on Alchemy, and materials on Women in science and Chemistry.
- My activities tend to fall into 3 main areas:
- image release on Wikimedia Commons
- editing of articles, primarily relating to scientists and the history of science
- outreach to people and organizations, primarily in the Philadelphia area
- For more details on this project, see the Chemical Heritage Foundation Project Page.