From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This user has been influenced by too many dialects of English to use one orthography, vocabulary and grammar consistently.
The page owner, propping up a brewery.
- Mathematics (differential geometry, algebraic topology, numerical analysis).
- 20th and 21st Century history, and international relations.
- Punk rock.
- MSc Applied Numerical Computing, Manchester, 2005.
- Thesis: `Symplectic Integrators and Optimal Control'. Advisor: T. Shardlow.
- MA Mathematics, UPenn, 2004.
- Thesis: `If a Finitely Generated Group is of Near-Polynomial Growth
- then it has a Nilpotent Subgroup of Finite Index'. Adviser: J. Block.
- Thesis: `Causality on Spacetimes'. Advisor: J. Rawnsley.