From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Born in Saragossa, capital of Aragon, in 1974.
- Married to a filipina.
- Working as a full-time Java software developer and part-time translator.
- Active user of the Amiga computing platform for over ten years (1992-2002).
- A rap music album released in 1996 under a self-established record label.
The world I've been living in
- Lived continuously in Saragossa since I was born until 1997.
- Lived in London, UK, from 1997 to 2002.
- Living in Madrid, Spain, since 2004.
- Long and regular vacationing at my mother's town, Fabara (Aragon).
The world I've been sightseeing
- Some of the 33 communities of Aragon, including cities like Huesca, Teruel, Calatayud, Ejea de los Caballeros and Alcañiz.
- Many capital cities within Spain, including Barcelona, Seville, Bilbao and Valladolid.
- Many locations in the Philippines, including Metro Manila, Palawan, Boracay and Laguna.
- Other cities in the world like Singapore, New York, Paris, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Dublin.
- BA Library and Information Management (Diplomado en Biblioteconomía y Documentación) at the University of Saragossa (Aragon), 1997.
- Information and Communication Studies at the University of North London -now London Metropolitan- (UK), 1998.
- MSc Object Oriented Software Systems at City University (UK), 2002.
- Several other courses on computing.
- Peninsular Spanish (native)
- English (Cambridge's CPE)
- Filipino/Tagalog (basic, lame)
- Italian (basic, lame)
- Contributed to/with several entries in the Aragonese and Spanish Wikipedias.