|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- WP:WAF - Writing about Fiction style guide
- WP:BETTER - Guide to writing better articles
- WP:LEAD - Lead section
- WP:REF - citations
- WP:CIT - citation templates
- WP:HOWTO - list of style manual and how to's
- WP:VP - news
- WP:STYLE - how to for formatting
- WP:MOSDAB - style for disambiguation pages
- WP:MOSNUM - style for numbers and dates
- WP:CSD - speedy deletion request.
- WP:MERGE - merging article template
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation - styles for Hatnotes (i.e. notes for disambiguation)
Factual correction/extension GoTo: Category:Wikipedia articles needing factual verification
- Wikipedia:Department directory - directory of wiki help links
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Australia/To-do/Literature - Australian project to do list
- Wikipedia:New articles (Australia) - list of new articles
Did you know?
|Tip of the day...
To add a link to a category in an article (as opposed to adding the article to a category) create a normal link to the category page but place a colon at the beginning of it, just after the double opening square brackets. Here's an example:
To provide a link to Category:Animals (just like this one), add the text [[:Category:Animals]] where you want the link to appear. (Notice the extra colon at the beginning of the link).