|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- WP:WAF - Writing about Fiction style guide
- WP:BETTER - Guide to writing better articles
- WP:LEAD - Lead section
- WP:REF - citations
- WP:CIT - citation templates
- WP:HOWTO - list of style manual and how to's
- WP:VP - news
- WP:STYLE - how to for formatting
- WP:MOSDAB - style for disambiguation pages
- WP:MOSNUM - style for numbers and dates
- WP:CSD - speedy deletion request.
- WP:MERGE - merging article template
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation - styles for Hatnotes (i.e. notes for disambiguation)
Factual correction/extension GoTo: Category:Wikipedia articles needing factual verification
- Wikipedia:Department directory - directory of wiki help links
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Australia/To-do/Literature - Australian project to do list
- Wikipedia:New articles (Australia) - list of new articles
Did you know?
|Tip of the day...
Customize appearance of dates
Under the "Date and time" tab in Special:Preferences, you may specify the format in which you view dates. This applies primarily to dates on your watchlist and other lists of changes.
It also affects dates in Wikipedia articles and other pages, but only if the day, month and year are wikified (e.g. [[May 14]], []). Current recommended editing style is not to wikify dates for this purpose – most years and dates appearing in articles should not be wikilinked, and their format will therefore not be customized.
Read more: Manual of Style (dates and numbers)