|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- WP:WAF - Writing about Fiction style guide
- WP:BETTER - Guide to writing better articles
- WP:LEAD - Lead section
- WP:REF - citations
- WP:CIT - citation templates
- WP:HOWTO - list of style manual and how to's
- WP:VP - news
- WP:STYLE - how to for formatting
- WP:MOSDAB - style for disambiguation pages
- WP:MOSNUM - style for numbers and dates
- WP:CSD - speedy deletion request.
- WP:MERGE - merging article template
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation - styles for Hatnotes (i.e. notes for disambiguation)
Factual correction/extension GoTo: Category:Wikipedia articles needing factual verification
- Wikipedia:Department directory - directory of wiki help links
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Australia/To-do/Literature - Australian project to do list
- Wikipedia:New articles (Australia) - list of new articles
Did you know?
|Tip of the day...
Wikipedia's servers record activity based on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC for short). You can set your user preferences to display time for the time zone you are in.
If you do this, Wikipedia will show all times in Recent changes, page histories, and contribution histories based on your local time zone. However, when you sign a talk page with ~~~~, the timestamp is created in text, so it has to be displayed in UTC. Automated logs such as image file uploads are also shown in server time (UTC).
Read more: Setting preferences