|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi there! Welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not.
- I am a reviewer at Articles for creation. There are usually over 1000 article drafts waiting for review! If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, check out the WikiProject.
- Once in a while, I will start creating stubs about notable topics I'm interested about. See here for a list of pages I've created.
- I sometimes transfer free files to the Wikimedia Commons. There is a backlog of over 25,000 possible candidates.
- I respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse, helping answer any questions about Wikipedia one might have. It's such a great atmosphere over there!
I have an alternative user account called User:Mz7 (alt) which I use in the unlikely event that my account is compromised while editing on public terminals. In the past, I have edited using other accounts: see here for a list of my past accounts.
Well, if you've read this far in my userpage, you must be bored. Well then, click here for a random article to read (and, if you can, improve). The link is also available in the left toolbar. Below are some current events that are in the news.
I'll see you around! —Mz7
- Fuad Masum is elected President of Iraq by the Iraqi parliament.
- The Séléka and anti-balaka militias agree to a ceasefire in the Central African Republic civil war.
- Air Algérie Flight 5017 (aircraft pictured), en route from Ouagadougou to Algiers, crashes in Mali, killing all 116 people on board.
- TransAsia Airways Flight 222 crashes in the Penghu Islands of Taiwan, killing 48 people on board.
- Joko Widodo is elected President of Indonesia.
- In golf, Rory McIlroy wins the Open Championship.
Note: inactive discussions, closed or not, should be archived.
The Wikipedia Adventure
|Badges earned through playing the Wikipedia Adventure|