|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi there! Welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I patrol newly created pages to ensure that they meet Wikipedia's guidelines.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not.
- I am a reviewer at Articles for creation. There are usually over 1000 article drafts waiting for review! If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, check out the WikiProject.
- Once in a while, I will start creating stubs about notable topics I'm interested about. See here for a list of pages I've created.
- I sometimes transfer free files to the Wikimedia Commons. There is a backlog of over 25,000 possible candidates.
- I respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse, helping answer any questions about Wikipedia one might have.
Well, if you've read this far in my userpage, you must be bored. Well then, click here for a random article to read (and, if you can, improve). The link is also available in the left toolbar. Below are some current events that are in the news.
I'll see you around! —Mz7
- Pakalitha Mosisili (pictured) forms a coalition government following a snap election in Lesotho.
- The wreck of the Japanese battleship Musashi is discovered in the Sibuyan Sea of the Philippines.
- The Reform Party wins the Estonian parliamentary election.
- Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov is assassinated in Moscow.
- The U.S. Federal Communications Commission votes to reclassify Internet broadband as a utility, enforcing net neutrality rules.
- Avijit Roy, a secularist activist and blogger, is murdered in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- British soldier Joshua Leakey is awarded the Victoria Cross for his actions in the war in Afghanistan.
Note: inactive discussions, closed or not, should be archived.
The Wikipedia Adventure
|Badges earned through playing the Wikipedia Adventure|