|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi there! Welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I patrol newly created pages to ensure that they meet Wikipedia's guidelines.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not.
- I am a reviewer at Articles for creation. There are usually over 1000 article drafts waiting for review! If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, check out the WikiProject.
- Once in a while, I will start creating stubs about notable topics I'm interested about. See here for a list of pages I've created.
- I respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse, helping answer any questions about Wikipedia one might have.
Well, if you've read this far in my userpage, you must be bored. Well then, click here for a random article to read (and, if you can, improve). The link is also available in the left toolbar. Below are some current events that are in the news.
I'll see you around! —Mz7
- Five banks charged with manipulating foreign exchange rates plead guilty and agree to fines totaling over US$5.7 billion.
- The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant captures the strategic city of Ramadi, Iraq, and the historic city of Palmyra, Syria.
- A landslide in Salgar, Colombia, kills more than 75 people.
- In association football, FC Barcelona (head coach Luis Enrique pictured) win La Liga.
- Aruna Shanbaug, a rape victim whose case sparked debate on euthanasia in India, dies after 42 years in a persistent vegetative state.
- Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza returns to power after an unsuccessful coup d'état attempt amidst ongoing unrest.
Note: inactive discussions, closed or not, should be archived.
The Wikipedia Adventure
|Badges earned through playing the Wikipedia Adventure|