|Release date(s)||12 March 2005|
GL-117 is an open source action flight simulator for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It features a number of missions over terrain such as mountain ranges, canyons, and deserts. Objectives run from destroying enemy planes and defending oil platforms to attacking bases defended by SAM launchers and anti-aircraft guns.
Shooting an air to air missile at a buzzard
Attacking a depot defended by SAMs and anti-aircraft cannons
Attacking a cruiser
- Haas, Andre. "Linux Game: GL-117". About.com.
- Tom (2005-2007). "GL-117, Announcement and Blog Comments". HappyPenguin.org.
- (English)(Dutch) Sam Argon (2004). "GL-117, A Review". caiman.us.
- "GL-117". Free Software Directory. 2005-07-06.
- Cédric Delfosse. "GL-117 Ubuntu Package". Ubuntu.
|This action game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|