My current academic research is in computational physics at Oberlin College and in human-computer interaction at both University of Washington and Carnegie Mellon University. I try my best to actively research topics I'm unfamiliar with and enjoy cross-Wiki collaborations (so please contact if that's also of interest to you)! Currently I'm mostly editing pages that I have direct experience in: general science, film, literature, design, and musicology.
I make a kickass grilled cheese sandwich.
|Search user languages|
- Theme parks and their context in engineering, design, narrative and media theory.
- Film and film theory, especially in adventure and science fiction.
- Media theory
- Self-referential art, film, and music.
- Folktales and mythology.
- Music composition.
- Music history of the 20th and 21st century, particularly the history of electronic music.
- Music theory, and more specifically, computational models of music theory.
- Music technology.
- Physics, particularly astronomy and geophysics.
- Paleontology, particularly dinosaurs and early tetrapods.
- archaeology, particularly relating to previous excavations in St Catherine's Island and Tornareccio.
- Explorers (and still-unexplored places).
- Puzzles, topics in mathematics.