|Muffinator is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia on February 11 to appeal an erroneous topic ban after waiting the usual 6 months. They may still be inactive while the appeal is processed.|
I'm just here to make Wikipedia better. I believe in it as a resource, but recognize that without constant improvement, it cannot serve its intended purpose.
My additions to Wikipedia are bold, but not reckless. Bold because I believe in common sense and that Wikipedia is not a bureaucracy, reckful because I believe in Wikipedia's neutrality and avoid pursuing personal agendas. Consensus is important, but we do not need to lock down an article every time someone changes "but" to "and".
As Wikipedia has given major preferential treatment to the autism cure movement and the medical model of disability, any editor who strives for neutrality may give the appearance of being allied with the autism rights movement and the social model of disability.
You might think that I'm autistic and therefore biased with regards to autism-related topics, or that I'm allistic and therefore don't have a frame of reference. Please determine which identity gives me more credibility, and assume I'm that.
This page is minimalist because I'm not here to self-aggrandize. If you wish to commend my good work, please do so on the talk page.
|Wikipedia ads||file info – #251|
I created* or made substantial contribution to the following pages:
- Autism rights movement
- Communication Shutdown
- Category:Neurotypical Wikipedians*
- Category:Neurodivergent Wikipedians*
- File:Autism Anti-Awareness Ribbon, Aug 2014.svg*
- File:Autistic Self Advocacy Network symbol.gif
- File:Rainbow brain, Aug 2014.png*
- File:Tone It Down Taupe ribbon, Aug 2014.svg*
- File:WikiProject Autism banner, July 2014.gif*
- Template:Autism cure movement
- Template:Autism films
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Disability-related articles
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Autism*