From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Currently working on list
- Expand River Culm
- expand the Aerosol article to make it better, partly by merging existing articles to it.
- Clean up references in Air quality index and add more discussion of what an AQI is.
- further expand Hayridge Hundred
- add info on Ben Nevis Observatory from my pamphlet
- Peroxyacyl nitrates (merge with Peroxyacetyl nitrate)
- continue work on history for Association of University Teachers.
- Expand Exeter Quayside
- Expand Cathedral Close, Exeter
- Extend atmospheric chemistry article
- Improve tropospheric ozone article- typical concentrations, budget
- Add references to Ozone and Ozone layer
- Include soil sources on NOx#Sources page, include emissions for all sources, link to Edgar and GEIA.
- Extend information on atmospheric role of hydroxyl radical
- Extend information on atmospheric role of N2O5
- Improve MOPITT article and other tropospheric satellite data
- Expand article on Vulcan Foundry
- Find more references for Parbold history and add some photos (churches, station, windmill)