Thierry Nabeth is a senior research fellow at the INSEAD CALT (Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies).
- Thierry has created the page: Budapest Declaration on Machine Readable Travel Documents, as part of the FIDIS NoE
- Thierry has made a proposal for a Wikipedia:WikiProject for transfering some of the knowledge (work on terminologies) generated in FIDIS into Wikipedia.
- Thierry has created the page: AtGentive Project describing a STReP project.
- This entry was rejected by wikipedia.
More about FIDIS in Wikipedia
- The idea of to investigate how FIDIS could contribute to a better conceptualisation of the concept of Identity
- A WikiProject proposal:Identity_in_the_Information_Society has been created
- Contributing to the categorisation: Category:Identity, Category:Identity management
- see more about categories at: Wikipedia:Categorization
Other Contributions in Wikipedia
- --- potential contributions
- Social attention, Online social identity
- Identity related concepts (related to online social identity)
Using templates to add references to articles
- To have something that is very consistant and that display all right
- To investigate, and to become familiar with, some of the ideas behind the semantic web. Not the part related to RDF (I remain septical about this technologies, and I believe -my opinion- that the semantic web can live without it, and that other technologies will emerge). But the part related to the explicit representation of objects, and the possibility to exploit this in the future by automated tools (such as intelligent agents).
I believe (and some studies have show that the best article in Wikipedia are the one that have the largest number of editors and of edit) in incremental improvement, and leaving some space to concept to incubate. My 'opinion' is that over-censuring can contribute to freeze the encyclopedia (knowledge is a living thing].
Note: I do not usually like to display my opinions, and prefer a neutral attitude over things.
- Display wikipedia activity (users and pages)
- user edits counter
- Displays the participation of a user in Wikipedia