I first visited my page at 13:25, 14 Apr 2005 (UTC)
My name is Randolph Finder and I'm an alumnus of Carnegie Mellon University with a B.S. in Mathematics (Graduated 1990). Since graduation, I've been working in the Computer science field in the Washington, D.C. area.
I'm an Alumnus of Kappa chapter of Alpha Phi Omega and do work on maintaining that page, the List of notable Alpha Phi Omega members and ones related to it. I keep track of changes to pages that link to the Alpha Phi Omega page by periodically copying the contents of the Alpha Phi Omega Special:Whatlinkshere/Alpha Phi Omega to my local page User:Naraht/ΑΦΩreferences. I also keep a page at User:Naraht/AWB for loading to AWB.
- Wikipedia:Tools/Navigation popups quite a bit as they are useful for reversion
- Special:LinkSearch as an external links search is useful.
- Edward's Find link tool http://edwardbetts.com/find_link to find pages not linked.
Suggestions on what to add to my user page are welcome.
Pages created by Naraht
- Alpha Phi Omega has completely changed website, check every link in http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:LinkSearch&limit=500&offset=0&target=http%3A%2F%2F%2A.apo.org for aliveness and replace if necessary.
- Example.jpg should not be in the mainspace: check
- Keep track of missing references list at Category:Pages_with_missing_references_list.
- Keep track of doi's that aren't quite right at Category:Pages with incomplete DOI references
- CS1 errors at Category:Articles_with_incorrect_citation_syntax
- Transforming all instances of "member of Rho Sigma Tau Fraternity, Incorporated" to "member of Rho Sigma Tau fraternity". (Rho Sigma Tau is a fictional example and I'm doing sororities too) (On hold until the various search engines clear out by reindexing)
- Changing as many instances of Alpha Phi Alpha, the first intercollegiate Greek-letter organization established for African Americans to Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity as necessary. (On hold until the various search engines clear out by reindexing)