|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
A Northumbrian is an inhabitant of Northumbria. Since no one has been able to strictly meet that criterion for a thousand years or so, I've decided to co-opt the definition for my own selfish purposes.
Because all of my direct ancestry comes from territory that either
- once formed part of the ancient Northumbria, or
- lies north of the Humber, irrespective of country
I've decided to label myself a Northumbrian and take it as my user name on the English language Wikipedia.
I am a dual citizen of both the USA and the United Kingdom. I was born in Connecticut; my mother in England near Hull and my father in New York. His family is from Scotland, another area of interest of mine.
In the past, I often edited articles related to Hull City A.F.C. and Yorkshire, though I'm much less active in those areas than I used to be. Other areas of interest that I might dabble in occasionally include:
The userboxes below contain more information about my Wikipedia editing style and areas of interest.
- Hull Maritime Museum: Created article on 4 August 2007.
Did you know?
- Hull Maritime Museum: ...that the museum houses the largest collection of scrimshaw artwork in Europe? Featured on 8 August 2007.
- KC Stadium: Helped to rewrite, reformat, copyedit, and source. GA status awarded on 16 September 2007.
- Keith D: For providing welcome feedback, advice, and collaboration on the articles for the Hull Maritime Museum and the KC Stadium.