The core of the NovelERP Suite is ADempiere, an Open Source ERP & CRM tool that handles core business processes:
- Financials - General Ledger, receivables and payables, multi-company, multi-currency, bank reconciliation, complex banking, financial reporting
- Sales - Quotes, Order entry, sales reporting, purchase orders, vendor reporting
- CRM - Contact management, sales pipeline, campaign management
- Inventory - multiple facility, multiple location, customizable rules engine, shipment consolidation
- Manufacturing - MRP, scheduling, infinite BOM, demand management, production control, job costing
- Asset Management - Tracking, barcoding, fixed asset register, depreciation
- Reporting - built-in reporting tools, customized and standard reports, exportable reports
Integrated Touch Screen Point of Sale system, compatible with the modern touch screen based POS terminals, is also Adempiere based.
SpagoBI, an Open Source Business Intelligence Suite, is fully integrated to take advantage of its complete feature set.
OpenLDAP provides a central login system that manages user logins for the entire enterprise.
Drupal is the platform for the NovelERP [eCommerce] web solution (eGility) and is fully integrated with the complete NovelERP Suite.
Exo provides the document management capability with integration to email parsing and indexing through an [SMPT] utility and intranet functionality.
The system is based on a J2EE architecture. It is written in Java, using Jboss as applications server and Postgres as default database. Oracle is also supported by special request. The GUI is ZKwebUI. NovelERP Suite runs on Linux and supports intelligent phone and tablet browsing.
- Supply Chain
- Scientific Instrument
- Agricultural Chemicals Manufacture
The following business areas are addressed by the NovelERP Suite Application:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management(SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Integrated Point of Sale (POS)
- Integrated Webstore (eGility)
- Asset Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Business Analytics (BI)