|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I'm Ozhu, a casual Wikipedian for some time now. I live and work in the Silicon Valley.
- Songs: "Yellow Submarine", "Across the Universe"
- Albums: The Dark Side of the Moon, Violence Violence
- Album arts:
- Song samples:
- Artist biography: Rembrandt
- Category:Wikipedia articles that are too technical
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Computing/Computer hardware task force
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Computing/Computer networking task force
Large articles that absolutely suck and need to be dealt with
B.S. Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences 2012 from the University of California, Berkeley.
Software Engineer at Check Point Software Technologies.
I like public radio, sport, and frivolous media distractions.
- Santa Clara Swim Club
- Triangle Fraternity, and Triangle Fraternity of the University of California, Berkeley
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
Although all Wikipedia contributors release their work under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license, I additionally waive all rights to all my contributions to any namespace under the Creative Commons Zero waiver 1.0 (CC0 1.0). Thus any content written solely by myself (not edited significantly by others) can be used without any form of attribution, and derivative works need not be freely licensed; this applies to contributions to any page including articles, discussion pages, sandbox pages, and project pages. I make no license statement regarding images or contributions on other wikis here.
Other Wikimedia projects