• PPG is a recent changes patroller with Huggle and Twinkle
• PPG has a single unified login for accounts created after May 2008
In a related story PPG's cat grants requests for rollback.
My Significant Contributions
- Broke news about the two original people questioned 1
- Broke news about arrested arson suspect Raymond Lee Oyler both when he was regarded as "a person of interest" 2 and when he was officially charged (including court date and location) 3
- Added the information about the funeral service that will be held for the five fallen fire fighters 4
- Added the estimated dollar damage of fire 5
- Typed up most of the plot summary for the Dark Cloud 1 video game article and re-edited on occasion 12
Dunstan Baby Language
- Contributed to the first seven sections of article in its preliminary stages (The Theory, Words (Sound Reflexes), Criticism, DVD, About Priscilla Dunstan, See also, and External Links) 12
- Wrote the original version of the plot section shortly after the release of the game in September 2007 1
- Added an animated walk sequence of a man (Walk-Cycle.gif), created by myself.
Pronunciations: Abadan (help·info), Alborz (help·info), Christiane Amanpour (help·info), Nowruz (help·info), Persepolis (help·info), Shiraz (help·info), Shohreh Aghdashloo (help·info), Tehran (help·info)
Article One of the United States Constitution
California Gold Rush
Wikipedia:No original research
Wikipedia:Be bold in updating pages
In the News
Clackline Bridge is a road bridge in Clackline, Western Australia, 77 kilometres (48 mi) east of Perth, that carried Great Eastern Highway until 2008. It is the only bridge in Western Australia to have spanned both a waterway and railway, the Clackline Brook and the former Eastern Railway alignment. The mainly timber bridge has a unique curved and sloped design, due to the difficult topography and the route of the former railway. The bridge was designed in 1934 to replace two dangerous rail crossings and a rudimentary water crossing. Construction began in January 1935, and the opening ceremony was held on 30 August 1935. The bridge was still a safety hazard, with increasing severity and numbers of accidents in the 1970s and 1980s. Planning for a highway bypass of Clackline and the Clackline Bridge began in the 1990s, and was constructed between January 2007 and February 2008. The local community had been concerned that the historic bridge would be lost, but it remains part of the local road network, and has been listed on both the Northam Municipal Heritage Inventory and the Heritage Council of Western Australia's Register of Heritage Places. (Full article...)
Recently featured: 2007 Appalachian State vs. Michigan football game – Creek Turnpike – ARA Rivadavia
Sweet Nothings by Godward Feedback
About Persian Poet Gal
Persian Poet Gal
here, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a half Persian
) female born and raised in great sunny California
! I enjoy many things such as poetry
(obvious of course), reading
, playing video games
, light programming
, and just making a person's day better :). I used to be active at the Windows Movie Maker Forums
but now I have sort of semi-retired due to being crammed with my studies. I also contributed to "The Persian Page"
, a page devoted to implementing custom effects and transitions into Windows Movie Maker 2 using xml
which is hosted and now fully edited by "PapaJohn" Buechler
. I voluntarily patrol the "Recent Changes Page"
. While on patrol I keep on the lookout to make sure articles are free of vandalism
and abide by the Wikipedia Golden Rules
:P. I also help create Wikipedia Ads
for different WikiProjects, see this page
for details. Believe it or not I start new articles and edit pre-existing ones every now and then! So please feel free to mercilessly edit
any of my Wiki-Contributions just the same. I honestly feel there is always someone who can add a little extra ;). However, those not-so-nice
enough to vandalize
my page or anyone else's for that matter, it will not do you any good
. Thanks for reading a little bit about me :D!
Kind Users (Awards)
This section is not merely devoted to the awards I receive but to the users who take the time out of their day to reward others with such kindness. Thanks nice Wikipedians!