Ex finance and banking executive and international consultant
I intervene in the French-speaking and English-speaking Wiki (please, excuse my syntax when writing in English)
- Behavioral finance & Economics,
- Financial and monetary theory,
- Microeconomics, economic development,
- Financial analysis, stock valuation,
- Marketing, management.
Also a supporter of
- European integration,
- Democratic / institutional Globalization. And thus, self-declared World citizen
- More generally democracy and human rights.
- Societies are owned by persons, while persons are not owned by societies.
- Whence my 67 % (for persons) / 33 % (for society) cursor theory for
Also a top viewed Google Knol author
- Domains in English : finance, economics, society (democracy), decision psychology, management.
- Domaines en français : finance, économie, société (démocratie), psychologie de la décision, management.
|Dual licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License version 2.0|
|I agree to dual-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|