|Search user languages|
þħɥʂıɕıʄʈʝɘɖı is (usually) a wikignome mostly interested in physics and Turkey related articles. In his spare time, he is doing interlanguage linking; maditating and cheap way of getting edit counts (just kidding!).
With our work Wikipedia now has 4,655,057 articles.
→ — "You know what they call a - a - a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?"
— "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?"
— "No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f--k a Quarter Pounder is."
— "Then what do they call it?"
— "They call it a 'Royale' with cheese."
— "A 'Royale' with cheese!...What do they call a Big Mac?"
— "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it 'Le Big Mac.'"
— "'Le Big Mac!' What do they call a 'Whopper'?"
— "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."
|19 November 2014|
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Missing encyclopedic articles
- Wikipedia:List of policies
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Sources of articles/Generic citations
- Wikipedia:Requested articles/Natural Sciences
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/Stub types
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention/Physics
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Physics
- Wikipedia:Science collaboration of the week
- Wikipedia:Release Version
- Wikipedia:Translation into English
- Wikipedia:Multilingual statistics
- Wikipedia:Interlanguage links
- Category:Stub categories
- M:Conflicting Wikipedia philosophies
- M:Using the python wikipediabot
- http://tools.wikimedia.de/~flacus/IWLC/start.php Interwiki linker
- http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/commonshelper.php Moving images to commons
- User:Yrithinnd/Commons Image suggestions