From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How-to bookmarks
- Sources, bookmarks, etc -- for later
- Center for Hellenic Studies, Harvard University. Conference papers at "Women and Property in Ancient Near Eastern and Mediterranean Societies," Aug. 2003
- Nancy Sorkin Rabinowitz and Amy Richlin (eds.), Feminist Theory and the Classics. London: Routledge, 1993. ISBN 0-415-90645-8 (hb). ISBN 0-415-90646-6 (pb).
- Farrar, Tarikhu. "The Queenmother, Matriarchy, and the Question of Female Political Authority in Precolonial West African Monarchy." Journal of Black Studies, Vol. 27, No. 5. (May, 1997), pp. 579-597. JSTOR.
- Ronald Cohen (anthropology), and Clarke, Van Sertima, Williams & Finch
- late 19th century applications of telegony (August Weismann), research by Menon). Aristotle, telegony & female inferiority--see B. Russell's hilarious and scathing critique, and Mayhew, Robert. The Female in Aristotle's Biology. Reason or Rationalization. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2004 attempting a defense of Aristotle.
- Saxonis Gesta Danorum at The Royal Library Copenhagen
- Carl von Linne at The Regional Archives in Lund
- Scandinavian Journal of History(ISSN: 0346-8755). (Access through JSTOR. One year lag.)
- Interesting journal articles:
- 1. Gustafsson, Harald. "The Conglomerate State: A Perspective on State Formation in Early Modern Europe." Scand. J. History 23, p. 189-213.
- 2. Gustafsson, Harald. "The Eighth Argument. Identity, Ethnicity and Political Culture in Sixteenth-Century Scandinavia." Scand. J. History 27, pp. 91–114.
- 3. Jakobsson, Sverrir. "Defining a Nation: Popular and Public Identity in the Middle Ages." Scand. J. History 24, pp. 91-101.
- 4. Stadin, Kekke. "The Masculine Image of a Great Power: Representations of Swedish imperial power c.1630–1690." Scand. J. History 30, pp. 61–82.
- Germundsson,Tomas. "Regional Cultural Heritage versus National Heritage in Scania’s Disputed National Landscape." International Journal of Heritage Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, March 2005, pp. 21–37. (ISSN 1470–3610). (Access through JSTOR.)
- Hall, Patrik. "The Social Construction of Nationalism. Sweden as an Example." (Lund, 1998). Doctoral Dissertation, 91-7966-525-X.
The Barnstar of Diligence
for going that extra mile on improving articles, helping out and giving helpful advice. Most your elaborate response to the Request for Comment about Christopher Gillberg // Fred-Chess 14:34, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
|The Scanian Coat of Arms|
|The great work you do on Scanian matters is unparallelled on Wikipedia. I hereby award you with the Scanian coat of arms for excellent contributions.--Berig 09:45, 20 January 2007 (UTC)|