- use ~ ~ ~ ~ (no spaces) for timestamp signature
- rollerblading especially powersliding
- mathematics (especially the relationship between Geometry and Algebra)
- vintage computing
- electronic teardowns (especially dismantling computers)
- LED optoelectronics
- computer graphics (see standard test data)
- recreational linguistics
- true crime
- portable gaming hardware
- photography (fisheye lens, swivel lens, vintage cameras/retro photography)
The Palindrome Syndrome
I caught a contagious ailment called the Palindrome Syndrome back in high school and have been hooked on palindromes ever since. My ailihphilia even drove me to write an article about palindromes for our school newspaper. Recently, I started composing my own palindromes. Here are my works:
- Adam ran an armada. (already discovered by someone else before me, unfortunately)
- Age Monica in Niacin-Omega.
- Deliver files mad as a damsel, if reviled.
- Leno: local L.A. colonel
- Leno, locate PETA colonel
- Leno: "Lock-cut's tuck, colonel"
- Loot Reba's saber tool
- Slam iced decimals!
- Regal decision? No! Is iced lager.
- No! Is iced decision.
- Don and Ed, I decided "ice". Did Edna nod?
- rampant nap mar
- Rep aides process a passe corpse diaper
- Baton is a Crete maid's diameter casino tab
- Damsel doodle's mad
- Tie Damsel. Doodles made it.
- Tit solicit at static. I lost it.
- Pot static, I lost. Solicit at stop.
- Sum in a red robin. I border animus.
- Slam in a red robin. I border animals.
favorite palindromic phrases
- Dog sex at noon taxes God
- Sununu's tonsil is not Sununu's !
- A slut nixes sex in Tulsa
- Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned !!
- The odds are good, but the goods are odd
- The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
- The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
- NRA slogan: We have the right to bear arms
- anti NRA slogan: We have the right to arm bears
- Humility does not mean you think less of yourself. I means you think of yourself less. Ken Blanchard
- (not quite) The happiest people don't have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything
- FRAnGIbLE grand relationship
parasitic antikangaroo words
- OVERT and COVERT
- EFFETE and EFFECTIVE
- AMITY and ANIMOSITY
- EVOLUTION and REVOLUTION
- PURE and PRURIENT
Calculate the day of the week of any date in your head!
- Manute Bol
- Bernie Madoff
- Usain Bolt
- Anthony Weiner
- Richard and Mildred Loving
- I love chess problems