|This user is away on holiday and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
- I'm from the United Kingdom. English is my mother tongue, although I can also speak French, and can understand some Latin and have a basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese.
- I'm mostly interested in royalty. The royal families that I 'follow' the most are the British, Swedish, Dutch and Spanish Royal Families. I also enjoy 'following' the Danish, Norwegian and Belgian Royal Families, as well as some of the non-reigning houses.
- My other interests include history (particularly the Tudor/Renaissance period), different cultures, languages and names.
- My hobbies include reading and walking in the countryside.
- My favourite colour is turquoise.
How do I contribute?
I mainly make small - or minor edits, such as spelling/punctuation corrections and title (of sections in articles) changes. If I have more information about an article that is a stub, then I will try and expand it. I mainly contribute to articles about a royal or aristocratic figure, but sometimes I'll edit other articles that interest me; such as places and people's names.
Articles I have contributed to/expanded
Click on the show button on the box below to see my contributions.
Click on the show button to see the comment made (for barnstars).
|Search user languages|