This is the user sandbox of Probity incarnate. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. For a sandbox of your own, create it here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
|Type||Public (NASDAQ: ANEN)|
|Headquarters||East Syracuse, NY, USA|
AIR is the brand name from Anaren for a family of RF modules for consumer and commercial wireless. An Anaren AIR module is a packaging environment for a TI silicone device such as a CC1101 or CC2500; the AIR development kits allow consumers and businesses to easily create wireless end-to-end networks.
As part of Texas Instrument’s Design Network, Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) modules were developed to be a low-power RF capability solution to be used in various industries. Each AIR module incorporates a Texas Instruments low-power RF transceiver chip and is compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. AIR modules are in compliance with applicable regulatory standards (including FCC, IC, and ETSI).
As of March 2013, the AIR radio family consists of
- AIR A1101R04C for the 4333MHz band
- AIR A1101R08A and A1101R08C for the 868MHz band
- AIR A1101R09A and A1101R09C for the 915MHz band
- AIR A110LR09A and A110LR09C for 868MHz and 915MHz dual band
- AIR A2500R24A and A2500R24C for the 2.4GHz band
- AIR A2530E24AZ1 and A2530E24CZ1 for the 2.4GHz band, running the ZigBee protocol
- AIR A2530R24AZ1 and A2530R24CZ1 for the 2.4GHz band, running the ZigBee protocol
- AIR A8520E24A91 for the 2.4GHz band, for audio applications
- Texas Instruments
- RF Transceiver
- Integrated Circuit
- Comparison of 802.15.4 radio modules
- Comparison of wireless data standards
- "AIR Support for Proprietary RF: Development Stage by Anaren"
- "Anaren AIR Module BoosterPAck Q&A"
- "About Anaren AIR"
- "Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) Modules to be Sold Through Premier Farnell". Reuters. November 2012. Text "url http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/05/idUS128391+05-Nov-2012+GNW20121105 " ignored (help);
- "Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) Modules to be Sold Through RS Components". iStockAnalyst. August 2012. Text "url http://www.istockanalyst.com/business/news/5970911/anaren-integrated-radio-air-modules-to-be-sold-through-rs-components " ignored (help);
- "Mouser Delivers Anaren AIR Modules to Accelerate Development for Compact Wireless Designs". ECN. June 2011. Text "url http://www.ecnmag.com/news/2011/06/mouser-delivers-anaren-air-modules-accelerate-development-compact-wireless-designs " ignored (help);
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sensor networks.|