I've changed my username but I'm still me. If you want to know why I chose this new name, consider Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite. Maybe centuries from now, scholars will debate who was the real Richard and who was the pseudo-Richard. But probably not... Sorry but I'm not much interested in having a pretty user page. I prefer to spend my time editing articles or discussing issues on Talk Pages or Wikiproject pages. Feel free to leave me a message on . I log on almost daily and am active several times during the day. However, I may take a 2-3 day WikiBreak from time to time so please be patient if I don't respond right away.
From Wikipedia's new and recently improved content:
- ... that the 6th Division Cavalry Regiment's use of tanks during the capture of Tobruk in 1941 was the first time that Australian forces operated tanks (pictured) in action?
- ... that Alice Pollock founded the boutique Quorum and the male modelling agency English Boy, both in London?
- ... that Steve Ormerod chairs Europe's largest wildlife conservation charity?
- ... that the Itcha Range in British Columbia is an inactive shield volcano formed between 3.8 and 0.8 million years ago?
- ... that L.A. Mix scored five more hits after being diagnosed by Stock Aitken Waterman as being "unlikely to have another hit"?
- ... that according to local tradition, the shrine of Muawiya in the town of Basma is named after a soldier in Saladin's army who was slain near the town?
- ... that the stoor worm, a sea monster of Orcadian mythology, could destroy humans with its putrid breath?