From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- insane, envious, and destructive.
- inclined towards stupidity.
- non compos mentis and mentally disturbed.
- a nosy, lying troll.
- pursuing a vendetta by deliberately stating half-truths and misinterpretations.
- incapable of comprehending many things.
- actively trying to stop a small group of people putting forward socialist ideas.
- specially permitted by the Wikipedia administrators to stalk, harass, and lie about people.
- spending 24 hours on Wikipedia to complain about people.
- a Serb who defends Serb interests on Wikipedia.
- a biased, one-sided genocide denier who deserves to be blocked.
- pushing a Holocaust denial point of view.
- an advocate of Romani-bashing.
- writing racist articles about gypsies.
- a self-imagined "civilizer" of gypsies.
- an antiziganist.
- an opportunistic bully who attacks soft targets.
- a dirty Serbian piece of shit who wants to delete articles dealing with Serb crimes.
- a Serbian thug who disrupts Wikipedia to delete articles speaking the truth about the massacres against Bosniak children.
- a Serbian extremist who tries to erase the crimes his people committed in Bosnia.
- a fascist vandal.
- a psychopath who takes pleasure in destroying the labour of others.
- an illiterate moron who wrecks the selfless work of Open Source enthusiasts.
- a brainless bureaucratic scumbag.
- a pervert whose hobby is destroying other people's work using his status.
- a vandal who wants to delete all the articles about tiling window managers.
- an anal-retentive imbecile.
- a moron who thinks too highly of himself.
- a jobless pervert who is uglier than you can imagine.
When I am not busy trying to cleanse Wikipedia of all information about Gypsies, Jews, socialists, Serbian war crimes, and Open Source tiling window managers, I occasionally find the time to write articles of my own.
- "The Report On Lengthy Litigation" (Wikipedia Signpost, 4 July 2005)
- "Long-Term Wikipedia Vandalism Exposed" (Slashdot, 6 November 2006)
- "Lesenswerter Artikel entpuppt sich als Selbstdarstellung" (Wikikurier, November/December 2006)
|The Original Barnstar|
|I, Psychonaut, hereby award this Barnstar to myself, without whose hard work and dedication the Wikipedia project would not be where it is today.|
- Alas, the web page upon which this claim is made has been added to Wikipedia's spam blacklist, so I can no longer link to it directly. However, you can still visit it by copying its URL into your browser's address bar: http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2010/01/1993-srebrenica-children-massacre.html