|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Welcome to my page! I am a science professional that adamantly believes in the mission of Wikipedia and joined in an effort to deliberately contribute.
If you have any questions, or need any help and think I can contribute to your project in any way, please feel free to contact me or stop by my talk page and leave me a message.
My Personal Wikipedia Mission statement
My goal in contributing Wikipedia is guided by the following 2 principles:
- Increase the breadth of topics covered based on my own personal interests (see below).
- Increase the depth of articles covered based on my person expertise as a practicing physicist.
1. Sample list of personal interests
My non professional interests include a variety of subjects, but I tend to be most passionate about:
- Free and open source software or 'FOSS'
- Technology in general
- Web based and/or social media technologies
- Generally all things nerdy
2. Professional expertise
I am a practicing Physicist in the sub field of AMO physics. As a result of my profession I have an above average level of expertise in the Physical sciences and Mathematics, can understand and interact on a professional level in all areas of Physics and am most knowledgeable in the areas of Optics and Quantum Mechanics, as well as a number of more specific related fields.
If there is any Wikipedia topics that you think I may be able to help expand or improve, let me know and I will do everything I can to help.
If you want an idea of what I'm currently working on I have a work page where I keep notes and to do lists and generally try to do things in an organized manner. Otherwise some of my contributions are listed below.
Created or Major contributions
- Parametric process (optics) (Created)
- Quod Libet (software) (Created)
- Ex Falso (software) (Created)
- Nonlinear optics
- Viewnior (Created)
Minor Edits (not complete)
List of pages I try to keep an eye on
- All Pages I've created
- Category:Optics stubs
- Category:Physics articles needing expert attention
This section will contains a list of images I've contributed.