|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I am an alumnus of The Pennsylvania State University. There is obviously a significant opportunity for conflict of interest. I encourage you to review my edits as necessary and welcome any related comments on my talk page.
Here are the articles that I have created§ or improved† on Wikipedia. Please feel free to get in touch with me about any of them (or anything else, of course!).
Current and Ongoing Projects
- Trying to reboot Wikipedia:WikiProject_Pennsylvania_State_University - help out!
- Edwin Erle Sparks
Agricultural articles I'm interested in fiddling with
Work in Progress: Cereal developmental stage scales (on hold for now)
- Ruger MK III - my page: User:Pusillanimous/MKIII
- Collegiate society revision
- Semi-automatic firearm is a total mess
- Political capital is also pretty vacuous
- Tullytown, Pennsylvania
- Levittown, Pennsylvania
- Falls Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
For reference, here is the Wiktionary definition of Pusillanimous:
- Showing ignoble cowardice, or contemptible timidity
- The soldier deserted his troop in a pusillanimous manner.
- 1882 — Mark Twain, On the Decay of the Art of Lying .
- Therefore, the wise thing is for us diligently to train ourselves to lie thoughtfully, judiciously; to lie with a good object, and not an evil one; to lie for others' advantage, and not our own; to lie healingly, charitably, humanely, not cruelly, hurtfully, maliciously; to lie gracefully and graciously, not awkwardly and clumsily; to lie firmly, frankly, squarely, with head erect, not haltingly, tortuously, with pusillanimous mien, as being ashamed of our high calling.