From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interested in Caribbean and southern African law and politics. Also on Wiktionary.
Below are some articles I've created or worked on significantly. Those I did not create are marked with an asterisk.
2014 work log
See also: User:Quant18/2012 and 2013 work log
- Week of 12 January 2014: British football coach in Pohnpei and Ulaanbaatar Paul Watson, nationality law of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Week of 26 January 2014: Ni-Vanuatu name
- Week of 16 February 2014: Massachusetts microdisplay manufacturer Kopin Corporation, American biochemist Irwin Kopin
- Week of 13 April 2014: posthumous citizenship
- Week of 18 May 2014: former Philippine Postmaster-General Lito Banayo, Philippine Presidential Assistant for Food Security and Agricultural Modernization
- Week of 8 June 2014: former U.S. Ambassador to Cameroon & Equatorial Guinea Herbert Spiro, former Equatoguinean Foreign Minister Santiago Nchama