From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This bot is now running under the User:Legobot account.|
|This user account is a bot operated by Chris G (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually. The bot is currently inactive but retains the approval of the community.
Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it.
|This bot ran on the Wikimedia Toolserver.
Administrators: If this bot needs to be blocked due to a malfunction, please remember to disable autoblocks so that other Toolserver bots are not affected.
|Bots originally created by harej:
Run by Legoktm: (RFC bot — GA bot — One bot) → Legobot
Run by Wbm1058: (RM bot) → RMCD bot — (RFC bot) → Merge bot
The beauty of open source software: as coders move on, the code lives on.
- Maintains RfC lists and Wikipedia:Coordination/Requests for comment. rfcbot.php and frsbot.php
- Noticeboard summaries as seen at Wikipedia:Coordination. Code
- Automated list of proposed mergers. Code
Feedback request service
- This bot informs users of current requests for comment (RFCs).
- If you would like the bot to inform you, proceed to Wikipedia:Feedback request service and follow the instructions for adding yourself to the list.
- You can specify how frequently you are contacted.