From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from User:RM bot)
|This user account is a bot operated by Wbm1058 (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually. The bot is approved and currently active – the relevant request for approval can be seen here.
Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it.
|Bots by harej:
Current bots: Reports bot
Old bots, new owners: Legobot Task 33 • RMCD bot • Merge bot
Inactive: Harej bot • Full-date unlinking bot
This bot account is responsible for maintaining the Wikipedia:Requested moves process. This includes:
- Maintaining Wikipedia:Requested moves/Current discussions, the list of current requested move discussions.
- Maintaining Wikipedia:Requested moves/Current discussions (alt), an alternate version of the above list.
- Maintaining Wikipedia:Dashboard/Requested moves, a summary of requested moves.
- Notifying talk pages that are named in multi-move requests.
These bots have supported this process:
- RFC bot: May 30, 2009 – November 29, 2009
- RM bot: November 29, 2009 – July 18, 2012
- RMCD bot: August 29, 2012 – present