From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why the Name?
Some articles I created
Some articles I plan to create, and references to use
- Archeology of Ipswich or breaking History of Ipswich out into an article of its own from Ipswich#History -- There's the Time Team#Series 11 dig, the recent works in Holywells Park, Ipswich and I dare say much more asides
- User:Ratarsed/Architecture of Ipswich possibly as a separate article, or just as a section on Ipswich.
- DanceEast -- About DanceEast from their website
- Geography of the United Kingdom 2001 Census -- Census Geography form the ONS Geography for the 2001 Census in England and Wales by Professor David Martin of the University of Southampton and Prof. Martin's GIS Research
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Norwegian|
- Photography -- see my gallery on Wikimedia Commons
- Geographical Information Systems (Geocoding, UK Postal System)
- Local History
- Learning Norwegian
I have a background in writing software designed to enable users to access, analyse, report and share their corporate data.