I am a 27 yr old male, I started editing on July 6, 2005 and have 6,428 edits as of January 24, 2008 (current count), which means I am just about getting the hang of things around here. I am currently working on making this the ugliest, most cluttered userpage ever.
It's one of those usernames you cant get rid of... I started using Ravedave when I was 15 (1995!! 28.8 modems were hot back then) and was first introduced to rave music. "Oh cool it rhymes" I thought. Little did I know about dropping E and glowsticks etc etc. I have never attended an actual rave, nor dropped E, nor have I wildly swung a glowstick about. Now I listen to rave music about once a year. But the name stuck, who cares about credibility anyways :P.
My Images page - Images
Minnesota - many many many edits, wrote some sections, cat herder for the rest of the article |Climate of Minnesota - References, copy editing, support | Caffeine copy editing | Office Etiquette - created | KHK - created | Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica - created | Eagle Mountain (Minnesota) - wrote most of it | Buca di beppo - created | Superior National Forest - created | How to Talk Minnesotan - created | Chippewa National Forest - created | Gooseberry Falls State Park - most of it | Tettegouche State Park - created | Miesville Ravine Park Reserve - created | Category Etiquette - created | Gerotor - created + image. | Trientalis borealis - created + image. | Minnesota Congressional Districts rewrote from scratch | National Space Science Data Center Created | Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Created | Template:Infobox Particle Theorized and partially helped implement (minutes too late!) | College hockey All mine so far. | Vacuum extraction Article + image mine. | List of animals named after celebrities | Continuous Passive Motion Article + image mine. | North Star Woolen Mill create & wrote most. Pic from co-worker. | Template:Ecology of Minnesota Create & work on most of the subpages. | Sopite syndrome created & all mine so far.
Minnesota State Parks
I have a goal of visiting every MN state park. I figure it will only take me 10-30 years :) These are the state parks I have been to: Jay Cooke State Park | Gooseberry Falls State Park | Tettegouche State Park | Split Rock Lighthouse State Park | Mille Lacs Kathio State Park | Fort Snelling State Park | Father Hennepin State Park | Interstate State Park | Minnesota Valley State Recreation Area
|The Working Man's Barnstar|
|For meritorious service including rv patrol, welcoming new users, helping multiple pics achieve FP, tireless work on improving Minnesota (which has reached
|The Original Barnstar|
|For hard work in bringing the Minnesota article to FA status Atom 14:32, 3 December 2006 (UTC)|
|The Reviewers Award|
|To Ravedave, for being a more thorough FAC reviewer than I am (which isn't too hard) cheers, Casliber (talk · contribs) 13:07, 1 November 2007 (UTC)|
Quotes from myself, friends, and family that I like
- "Here comes the crazyness."
- "The best part about a vacation is your own bed when you get home."
- "One of the job titles you get when you become a dad is "fashon consultant""
- "...the google..." - Pres bush
- "Don't tie ribbons on your engine, they just burn off once it starts"
- "Do you do puzzles for the challenge or the picture?"
- "I couldn't help notice your front tires are on backwards. "
- "Problems are good, we learn new things by solving them."
Notes for self
- Find a pic of paper from Stencil duplicator http://flickr.com/photos/alan-light/245787087/
- Any good pics? 
- Ice fishing
- Ice shanty
- List of Minnesota amphibians
- add bug for text & actions when the DB is locked
- Check carribean pics for stuff worth uploading.
- MediaWiki:Readonlytext - better text
- User:Ravedave/External Watchlist
- <ref name=dnr></ref>
- <ref name=dnr /><
- <div class="references-small" style="-moz-column-count:2; column-count:2;"><references /></div>
- sort table = class="wikitable sortable" or class="wikitable sortable"
- User talk page warnings
- People leaving wikis
- Vested Contributer
- wikimedia Commons account
- page history stats
- User:Wikipedia knows all
- How to Use English Punctuation Correctly
- OR/Good sources/Deletion&Inclusion - 
- Wikipedia:List of encyclopedia topics
- free sound