From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Carillon, definitely my prize page ... dunno why
- McDonogh School
- University of Maryland
- Car racing, autocross, gearhead stuff, I'm even related to Ray Keech and am trying to get a nice page going on him. Sure wish I had made more copies at the IMRS.
- Charles Island -- I should have a picture up sooner or later, a truly cool spot. A satellite photo might be nice too.
- Brick gardens
- Velveteens ... but they got deleted. Maybe someone can come up with some more significance for them ...
- Disambiguation-ing and fixing, such as the bell page. all these darn bad bell links ... ugh .. just use bell
- Bell became a big project ... and I got involved with some spell checking, like electical and carilon, maybe i'll do baloon next ...
I'm still a bit new at this, but I'm glad to contribute!
My new cause: PERIOD CONSISTENCY! See the wiki article at Wikipedia:Lists and read up fools! In brief:
- Use a period at the end of list-item sentences, like this.
- At the end
- of non-sentence list-items