|Search user languages|
Personal (very out of date)
I majored Computer Science at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I left in the fall of 2006 to work on my previous startup Motive Force LLC fulltime.
In 2011, I founded BlueLine Game Studios which currently specializes in creating digital versions of existing table top board games. Our first major project was to make Hive for Xbox 360 and then for Steam (PC/Mac/Linux).
I have a bunch of random interests (being human and all), check out my contributions
- Founded & currently working at BlueLine Game Studios. Our first project was to make an Xbox 360 version of the cult-favorite boardgame Hive, we've now released Hive on Steam also.
- I was a Software Engineer at Wikia from 2009 until... 2012 but I still do occasional consulting for them.
- Contributor to the Perl MediaWiki API (along with User:CBM).
- Contributed the LyricWiki class for the botclasses PHP library.
- Core MediaWiki contributor (Ohloh page of commits).
- I built and maintained LyricWiki for iOS and LyricWiki for Android from 2010. As of 2014, Wikia will be making a new version of a lyrics app.