|This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by ST47 (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
To stop this bot until restarted by the bot's owner, edit its talk page. If that page is a redirect, edit that original redirecting page, not the target of the redirect. Administrators: if this bot continues causing harm after receiving a message, please block it or remove from the approved accounts.
Hi! I'm a bot operated by ST47. I use WP:AWB to perform maintenance tasks. I run off a non-dedicated Dell running Windows XP, and all my tasks are manually started, and my owner will be present during operation, at least during short runs. If you think I made a mistake, please read below before reporting, especially the section called Link simplification, as all those edits are correct.
I help Wikipedia by removing or changing categories that the community decides should be changed. To help these decisions, visit WP:CFD. I run this task daily, usually making about 200 edits in a batch. For a listing of my larger projects, visit my log.
I add links from one language to another to facilitate inter-wiki collaboration. This task was initially approved for User:STBotD.
Image status reports
STBot can check large numbers of images to see whether they are on enwiki or on commons. Add your request to User:STBot/imagereport in this format:
request title:Description used to identify your request what:blank, commons tell:ST47 page:God page:Giraffe category:Category:Cats /request
- (optional) A short description of your request, will be used as a section title.
- (optional) A list of any one or more of (blank, local, commons) to tell the bot to tell you of only images which don't exist, are on enwiki, or are on commons, respectively. Default is all three.
- (optional) Who are you? The bot will tell you on your talk page, otherwise will report to User:STBot/imageout.
- A page which the bot should scan.
- A category which the bot should scan.