Hi, I'm Saforrest, a Canadian software developer.
My academic background is in mathematics and computer science, though this isn't really reflected in my editing patterns. To the extent that there is a detectable pattern in my editing, it concerns history, politics, language, and Canada.
A non-random sampling of edits. First, some firsts:
- First real edit from this account, 20 May 2004
- First created article, 14 June 2004
- First French interwiki link, 9 July 2004
- First category creation, 2 September 2004
- First article translated from French, 14 September 2004
- First article translated from German, 21 September 2004
I also maintain a list of all articles I've begun.
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|