From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- I created this account to write the CSAP article, since then I have either written or done re-writes of: Joanne Conte, Steve-O, WAAKE-UP!, Abraham Low Self-Help Systems, Al-Anon/Alateen, Alcoholism in family systems, Clutterers Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous, Co-Dependents Anonymous, Crystal Meth Anonymous, Debtors Anonymous, Emotions Anonymous, Families Anonymous, GROW, Gamblers Anonymous, LifeRing Secular Recovery, Moderation Management, Nar-Anon, Nicotine Anonymous, Online Gamers Anonymous, Overeaters Anonymous, Oxford Group, Parents Anonymous, Recovery International, Secular Organizations for Sobriety, Self-help groups for mental health, Sex Addicts Anonymous, Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, Sexual Compulsives Anonymous, Survivors of Incest Anonymous, Wednesday Is Indigo Blue, Women For Sobriety, Abraham Low, Compulsive buying disorder, Helper theory, Solvency and Supportworks.
- See visitor traffic to this page last month.
- This is my blog: http://rintintin.colorado.edu/~talbert/
- I hate Wikipedia.
- The bulk of suffering does not stem from 'dreadful' experiences but rather from frightening beliefs. - Abraham Low
Articles I'm working on in my sandbox
These are works in progress, but I would still be interested in input other wikipedians had to offer on them.
- Simplicity Circles
- Methadone Anonymous
- Integrity Groups
- Schizophrenics Anonymous
- Richmond Fellowship
- Community Psychology
- Parents Without Partners
- Mended Hearts
- Wellness and Action Recovery Plan
- Minnesota Model
- Adult Survivors of Incest
- VOICES in Action
- Incest Survivors Anonymous
- Parents United
- Adults Recovery From Incest Anonymous
- Women Organized to Make Abuse Nonexistent, Inc. (WOMAN, Inc.)
- Process addiction
- List of web application vulnerability scanners
- world view transformation
- Correlates of indebtedness
- Scale for Assessment of Unawareness of Mental Disorder
- Assessment of Insight tool
- Insight and Treatment Attitude Questionnaire
- Empowerment Scale
- Recovery Attitudes Questionnaire
- The Tennessee Self-Concept Scale
- The Personal Vision of Recovery Questionnaire
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|For the rewrite of the SCA article. You took on a huge task that no one else wanted to do, and did it well. Great work, and I agree with Fredrick day. — Becksguy (talk) 16:42, 22 November 2007 (UTC)|
|16 July 2014|