Personal wiki to-do list <--- If you think I should write an article, or want my help, feel free to update this. I might get around to it, someday.
I like monkeys. 猴 王. I contribute randomly to whatever my interests are. My original watchlist included Universal Serial Bus and a few smaller items. It has now grown exponentially as I unintentionally got involved in pedia-wide terminology battles. Woot, for the fun.
My likes: I drive a US market 1984 RX-7 with a ported 12A so I can woop ass. I like to eat pie, and hen fap. I usually use the same username wherever I'm at. You can find me on LiveJournal and I'm on admin on Encyclopædia Dramatica (which has nothing to do with what I do on Wikipedia).
My expertise: I worked on various technologies at one large software company for several years. In ensuing books or documentation; in at least one case I'm credited and in others I've asked not to be credited. On every modern PC I can point to something and claim I contributed to how it works. I'm deliberately vague here because I never plan to hang out credentials.
My career: I manage change: generally as a consultant to technology companies (or to the IT dept of non-tech companies) when they undergo large splits, buyouts, and mergers.
- 1 Thoughts
- 2 Contributions
- 3 Stuff
- 4 Love notes
- 5 old
Various personal essays about the Wikipedia experience I plan to write.
- about my block log
- about use of mainland China
- User:SchmuckyTheCat/other stuff
- Tracking sockpuppets and IP edits of banned user User:Instantnood
Images! and Audio!
Articles I've created:
- Woo! Yeah!
- Juan, crazy screaming guy
- Q. Allan Brocka
- Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Arbitration enforcement
- Citadel (software)
- Cricket fighting
- Splendid China (Florida)
- Cheung Chi Keung
- Copalis Beach Airport
- [[%7E%7E%7E%7E]] (now a redirect)
- Donald Glaude
- DJ Dan
- Avenue of Stars
- Samuel Fields
- Redbridge, London
- Cream pie
- Spodi (VfD rescue)
- List of high schools in Washington
- Renegade Soundwave
- Center for Elephant Conservation
- Shen Dzu (God Pig)
- Witch Prohibition Act
- 908 Taiwan Republic Campaign
- Historic Centre of Macau
- Guia Fortress
- Mercer Arena
- Edwin Maher, used on Did you know? on March 17
- Washoe Theater, used on Did you know? on March 20
- Macau Post Daily
- Permission-Microsoft, for Microsoft software screenshots. I migrated it from some other wikiproject, it needs more use on EN, where MSFT images get deleted for fair use reasons when we have permission to use them.
- User article ban (sweet, I hope it's used on me soon so I can see it in action).
Enough of a re-write I might as well take some credit:
- Popo Bawa
- Tai O
- Ping An
- Yung Shue Ha
- Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China
- Foie gras
- Aristides (racehorse)
- Oliver Lewis
- Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn al-Walid al-Tartushi (CSD rescue)
Major re-writes or creations of sections of an article:
- Universal Serial Bus
- Slurpee (kosher and pop culture)
- Bickleton, Washington (tourism and bluebirds)
- Virginia City, Montana (history)
- Stalking Cat, used on Did you know?
- Capitol Hill massacre, re-write from copy-vio. used on Did you know?
- Green Lake (Seattle) 
- Fort Worden, major re-organization and merger of smaller articles to one consistent one, 
- Olympic Sculpture Park, 
Merges, splits, projects:
- Proposed National Unification Promotion Law
- wikifying links in the Economy of XXX articles, many of which are bot generated.
- fighting with User:Instantnood about mainland China categories and titles.
- fixing Piña Colada links
Redirects I'm fond of
- Mormon underwear
- Cheung Tze-keung
- Ilha formosa
- Macau Sky Tower
- Tung O
- Monkey god
- Gurgitator !!
- Mongolian Cow Sour Yogurt Super Girl
- Category:State birds renamed to Category:United States state birds
- Category:Cocktail mixers renamed to Category:Drink mixers
- Category:Pearl River Delta
- Category:Guobiao standards
- Category:Inner Mongolia
- Category:Historic Centre of Macau
- Category:Seattle Center
- dozens of others I've forgotten
From Wikipedia's newest articles:
- ...that Roadway air dispersion modeling was developed in the late 1960s and applied to two controversial major highway court cases in Virginia and New Jersey by 1971?
- ...that Edwin Maher was the first non-Chinese television journalist to be a news anchor on China's state-run China Central Television?
- ...that the plot of the award-winning Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "The Inner Light" is similar to that of the Japanese folktale The Dream of Akinosuke?
- ...that University of Texas at Austin professor Jonathan Sessler developed molecules called "texaphyrins," used to treat neoplastic and cardiovascular disease and named after their resemblance to the state flag of Texas?
From Wikipedia's newest articles:
- ...that Imbabura is an inactive stratovolcano in northern Ecuador which is revered in local folklore as a protective parent?
- ...that the Ronald Reagan Trail is a collection of highways in central Illinois that connect villages and cities that were of importance to former United States President Ronald Reagan?
- ...that in 1978, the nitrate-base film vaults of both the US National Archives and George Eastman House autoignited?
- ...that the Vietnamese "poet of love" Xuân Diệu wrote a poem about the love affair between the French poets Arthur Rimbaud and Paul Verlaine, fueling speculations that he himself was homosexual?
- ...that the Washoe Theater in Anaconda, Montana was the last Art Deco theater constructed in the United States?
- ...that Alonso Manso was the first bishop to arrive in the New World and also the first Inquisitor General of the Indies?
From Wikipedia's newest articles:
- ...that Repnin Sejm of 1767-68 in Poland was so named after the Russian Empire ambassador Nicholas Repnin, who coerced the Sejm (Polish parliament) into accepting his demands?
- ...that the recent Capitol Hill massacre is regarded as the worst mass-killing in Seattle since the 1983 Wah Mee Massacre?
- ...that the Golden Charter of Bern — the bull that made Berne, Switzerland, an Imperial Free City in 1218 — is now considered to have been forged decades later by the Bernese themselves to confirm the rights they had seized?
- ...that Adwaita, the reportedly 255 years old Aldabra Giant Tortoise that recently died in Kolkata zoo, was a pet of Robert Clive, the Commander-in-Chief, India of British East India Company?
Well this seems to be the only way to contact you. Why did you delete the image entitled "WinXP.Launch.FCKGW.jpg". I replaced the image with a version that had the CD key (reason you stated for deleting) obscured. The only portion of the cd-key that was visible was why the image was so appropriate for that page. Also, who do you think that image belongs to? This is a compelte classic image, and I see no reason why it shouldn't be part of wikipedia. dila 20:11, 1 March 2006 (UTC) See response:  dila 20:25, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- Message to Dila: I deleted your image because I am 38-year-old deadbeat loser who lives with my mom and works for a telemarketing company. I gain a sense of importance in my shitty, pathetic existence by being a zealous contributor to Wikipedia. The experience is orgasmic, believe me, although don't take my word because I've never fucked a "girl" under 230 pounds.
Schmucky, your user page rocks! :-) I especially like that you have edited "Mormon Underwear" --Julien Deveraux 23:11, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
Schmuckythecat has admitted on his personal web page that he is against all things related to PETA and animal rights, and that he would rather support the group Center for Consumer Freedom than an animal rights group. He also has pictures taken directly from CCF's website that disparages animal groups posted on his webpage. He is believed to be paid by this group to continually monitor anything related to animal rights and to add negative publicity and defamation. He actually may be getting served with a lawsuit in the near future. It is he, therefore, that is biased and has an agenda. He certainly puts a lot of energy into trying to get rid of anyone who takes issue with any of the biased edits that he makes; it is unnatural. Why would aperson be doing this unless they had a hidden agenda? I suggest that he be permanently blocked from editing cites such as Foie Gras, Farm Sanctuary, PETA, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and anything else that the Center for Consumer Freedom has an active campaign agains. GingerGin 23:08, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Eh yo, so are you like, a retarded cat or something? Also, stop vandalizing China related articles, retards like you deserve to be executed by the PRC. 18.104.22.168 03:39, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
well, my watchlist has grown exponentially. and thus my interactions with others who may come to this page looking for information bout me.
I got a new laptop, but this is still historically true if you read an old conversation: For now, I wish to apologize to anyone looking at talk page nd thinking I can't type. I most often edit wikipedia from my laptop which has a missing 'a' key. I correct for this in main articles, but often don't in talk pages. If I write a word in a talk page tht seems mis-spelled, try inserting the letter a. ta ta!