|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Now retired, I was for 25 years an editor with Windhorse Publications which is now based in Cambridge. Windhorse specializes in books on Buddhism and meditation, and I contribute to articles related to Buddhism.
Before joining Windhorse I cut my teeth by transcribing seminars on Buddhism (before the days of word-processors), and working on The Catonsville Roadrunner alternative Christianity magazine, and before that I worked for Young Quaker magazine, having been brought up as a Quaker. I became a Buddhist in 1980.
- September 26, 2003: Created articles on vajra and bardo. Expanded the entries on Mandala and Mara to include their Buddhist context.
- February 11, 2004: Created article on Ambedkar.
- March 19, 2004: Created article on Edward Conze.
- April 8, 2004: Expanded stub on Rebirth_(Buddhist).
- April 9, 2004: Created article on Anagarika Dharmapala.
- April 11, 2004: Created article on House (astrology).
- April 12, 2004: Created article on Astrological sign.
- April 18, 2004: Found myself creating an article on Victoria Coach Station. I really must get out more.
- April 19, 2004: Created stub for Totley Tunnel. The late nineteenth century was a very exciting time.
- May 17, 2004: Created article for Radio Luxembourg, simply because I couldn't believe there wasn't one already. The fifties was an interesting time too.
- June 19, 2004: Created stub for George Cadbury. (I live near Bournville)
- June 19, 2004: Created stub for model village.
- November 28, 2004: Created stub for Champion the Wonder Horse.
- February 26, 2005: Came last in an aggressive game of Squatter last night but was sufficiently inspired to create stub.
- July 9, 2005: Created two stubs I've wanted for a long time: It girl and Let The Blood Run Free.
- July 10, 2005: Stub for Ted Moult.
- July 10, 2005: Stub for ryoute (Lasted two years. Not bad for something practised by just two guys!)
- June 11, 2006: stub for the fascinating cellular memory.
- July 25, 2006: stub for the fascinating Shell Grotto, Margate, following a visit.