User in a nutshell
- Has degree in forensic psychology
- Owned by world's most neurotic cat
- Has deeply morbid, twisted sense of humor
- Voracious reader
- Action and science fiction movie nut
- This user strongly urges everyone to consider the possibility of blood donation and bone marrow donation. Save a life today!
- science fiction and fantasy
- computer gaming, especially MMORPG
- all things furry, feathery, and scaly
- fictional serial killers
- television crime dramas
- raging, universal skepticism please see James Randi
Things in which this user does not believe
- Psychic powers aka ESP
- Things that go bump in the night (other than cats)
- God, gods, or supreme beings
- Aliens that have visited Earth
- Crop circles
- Non-prescription weight loss medications
- Free energy
- Free lunches
- Free money
- "Bad words" please see George Carlin and Penn & Teller
- Crystal healing
- Afterlives: good, bad, or indifferent
- "Right to Life"
- Lucas’ reinvention of Star Wars
- Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq
- Violations of the grammatical rules of the sacred English language
Disclaimer: User generally disbelieves things on the grounds that there is insufficient scientific evidence to promote belief, in accordance with the null hypothesis principle. User is open to any independently verified data which may alter current state of disbelief. This section contains moral and philosophical statements not subject to scientific verification. User takes no responsibility for the inherent contradictions in the previous disclaimer statements. User maintains the right to change belief status or add new disbeliefs at any time.
T-Shirt Saying of the Day
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate"