Smile Lee /smaɪl li/ is a person who made a Wikipedia user page that has random information about himself. I'm a designer and writer, from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I started a entertainment team called Heaven Sent Gaming, with my fiancee Isabel.
As my grandpa once said, "I'm having a low bullshit threshold".
I've been through a lot recently, lost loved ones, I was even homeless for two months straight. Within the passed half-year, or so. So if I come across as rude, then I'm sorry, it's not personal. Just me having very little patience.
Hello, I’m Mario
I was instrumental in early versions of all of Relient K's album articles.
I created the Al Hurricane article, discography, and the related articles, in their current incarnations. And, no, I can't speak Spanish. They Al Hurricane article was deleted prior due to non-local bias, claiming "non-notable".
I have been forced to create two articles, about two subjects for which I care nothing about encyclopedicly. Comic Book DB, not my cup of tea, and Heaven Sent Gaming, which is my life. This is due to the misogynistic society that exists here on Wikipedia, they harassed a newbie name User:DunDunDunt, and I don't approve of it. I will quote, "A Wikipedia editor commenting at the blog Shiny Ideas: “Any woman identified as a woman who edits Wikipedia and dares to stumble into some territory some male or group of males has staked out will quickly find that the double standard lives and they will be criticized and their words twisted, even when men who say the same things are ignored or cut some slack. If they dare to persist in holding their ground or acting as equals in the conversation the criticism may escalate to insults and off and on wiki harassment. If a woman complains about a man’s incivility in its various complaint forums, her complaints are not as likely to be taken as seriously as when men complain about other men or about the occasional woman who rocks their world with incivility equal to their own.”"
I'm taking another long break from Wikipedia, the comment above is the reason why. Maybe someone else will take up the task of completing the Al Hurricane discography, but not me. This site is a poisonous geocentric male-centrist cesspit, that approves of privilege and disapproves of "the little guy", I will be writing an exposé about it. (this message July 9th, 2014)
The exposé is under development. And I can now return to completing the Al Hurricane discography. Alongside that, there was a list published to the Wikiproject New Mexico page, and it interests me greatly.
- More articles are needed to have a greater understanding of Category:New Mexico culture. I will be scratching them out as their stubs are completed.
- Classic notable eating establishments, like
El Modelo, Frontier Restaurant, Garduño's, Little Anita's, Mac's La Sierra, Mac's Steak in the Rough, Sadie's, and The Candy Lady, to newer notable staples like Boba Tea Company, Chillz Frozen Custard, Twister's Burgers and Burritos and Weck's. They each play a very important role in New Mexican cuisine and important parts in understanding the past, present, and future of New Mexico cuisine.
- Within the music scene, coverage for the notable Sanchez Family is lacking. Al Hurricane, Jr., Baby Gaby, Bennie Sanchez, Jerry Dean, Tiny Morrie, and several others, lack articles. The entire discography and singles history of notable Al Hurricane is also greatly lacking. Outside of the Sanchez Family there is Anthony Rosas, Apache Spirit, Chile Line Express, Clifford Lopez Lukesh, El Gringo (musician), Isaiah 53 Music Ministry, Native Journey, One Ninety One Band, Pueblo Country Band, Richmond (band) and their notable single Feels Like Home (New Mexico True), Tango Red Band, The Bad Boys, The Messengers (band), The Purple Haze, The Thunders, and Tim Hinton.
- Several important public and commercial notable parks are missing, Rio Grande Bosque, Pat Hurley Park, and The Beach (waterpark), are two such examples.
- In terms of media, KNME-TV's notable productions including ¡Colores! (episodes especially like Villa De Albuquerque and A City at the End of the World), Places of the Heart, and New Mexico in Focus. Notable magazines, newspapers, and creative enterprises, like El Palacio, El Semanario, Heaven Sent Gaming, Mountain View Telegraph, Sangre de Cristo Chronicle, NM Business Weekly, Tradicion Revista, Rio Rancho Observer, and Quay County Sun.
- Classic notable eating establishments, like
About Me (Told in Userboxes)
Current Video Game Consoles
Super Smash Requests