My Signature: --└ Smith120bh/TALK ┐
Briefly, who I am
I'm a member of the Dartmouth College class of 2008, majoring in Mathematics and double-minoring in Mechanical Engineering and Classical Studies (i.e. history, mythology, and archaeology of the Greek and Roman empires).
My Wikipedia activities
In addition the below articles, I'm also watching and occasionally editing almost every Dartmouth College-related article. As I take more classes, I plan to contribute increasingly to those articles related to my academic areas of interest, especially in mathematics and Greco-Roman empires.
As a procrastination method, I am also an RC Patroller, dealing with vandalism, copyright violations, and other occasional corrections that I catch on the recent changes list.
- Asa Dodge Smith - a family ancestor - most of my information is therefore from family records
- Dartmouth College - added Freshman Trips section - why was there no mention of this anywhere before?
- Dartmouth College Marching Band - well, didn't make it myself, but I majorly overhauled it, added all the extra sections, and made it its own article (upon suggestion from our conductor - was previously part of Dartmouth College student groups)
- Dartmouth Outing Club - rewrote the History section so that it was no longer a copyvio, and wikified the rest of the article
- Lake Memphremagog - created article
- Phi Tau - updated to actually modern times, including the main picture (see below) so that it's actually of the new house...
- Category:Dartmouth College - significant organization of category, am still in the process of going through the entire search results for Dartmouth College on Wikipedia and sorting them. 22/Feb/2006 - reached page 15 of results.
- Exercise Tiger - significant expansion based on Ken Small's The Forgotten Dead book.
- Category:Dartmouth College and sub-cats - sort all articles in Dartmouth College search on Wikipedia into appropriate categories. Completed initial sorting late-2006. Now occasionally going through the category and grabbing new articles that show up.
- 500th edit - Phi Tau (disambiguation) - 20:57 on 9 February 2006 - (fix red links)
- 1000th edit - Dartmouth College student groups - 10:45 on 8 April 2006 - (→The Dartmouth - it is *the* oldest college newspaper in the US. It is not the oldest *in continuous publication*, though.)
- 1500th edit - Dartmouth College Marching Band - 20:43 on 11 February 2007 - (→Song Repertoire - update to remove songs that are only very rarely played, and wikilink the new songs)