- I will be seldom seen on Wikipedia for a while. Real life calls.
HI! I'm an intelligent human being. You might recognize me from my discourses against the stupidity of mankind that proliferates on Wikipedia.
This editor gives up on trying to find integrity within Wikipedia, and will not bother looking for it ever again.
Get to know me better
- "Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought." -Pope John Paul II
- "Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes." Id.
- "He knew now that at the end there was only one thing that counted—to be a saint." - Graham Greene, The Power and the Glory
- A serious house on serious earth it is,
- In whose blent air all our compulsions meet,
- Are recognised, and robed as destinies.
- And that much never can be obsolete,
- Since someone will forever be surprising
- A hunger in himself to be more serious,
- And gravitating with it to this ground,
- Which, he once heard, was proper to grow wise in,
- If only that so many dead lie round. - Philip Larkin, Church Going
- "There's a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth." - The Ever-So-Inimitable Maya Angelou.
- "If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life." - Albert Camus
- "In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate." - Toni Morrison
- "In becoming an American, from Europe, what one has in common with that other immigrant is contempt for me - it's nothing else but color." - Id.
- "The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - As much as I love his work, Oscar Wilde
Interesting "ME!" Facts
I'm related to Edgar Allan Poe. He is my great great great great great great great uncle from my mom's side. I kid you not.
I violently hate common grammar mistakes.
AND MY NAME IS NOT STAN!
|The Super Hidden Barnstar|
|This user has found Penubag 's secret hidden sub page! Can you find it? Version: 2|