My MBTI personality type is INTp (I usually write a small 'P' as I am almost a 'J').
So far, apart from a few fixes, just:
- Liberty Grove, New South Wales
- Australian Information Security Association
- Computer Systems sections in Timezone and Daylight saving time
- Map references in Sydney railway stations (slowly working through them all)
- Science fiction literature
- The game of Go
- Scuba diving
- Science and technology
- Elegant solutions, particularly in software
- Clear and concise communication
I believe in social justice. I believe that those of us with access to more resources have a responsibility to improve the world we live in, for everyone. We also have a responsibility to future generations to use non-renewable resources carefully and wisely, and again, to improve the world we live in for those that will follow us.
I was raised as a fundamentalist Christian, but now believe that the Bible is too internally inconsistent to be treated as the infallible word of God. I still think that the life and teachings of Jesus have valuable lessons for us, but no longer believe the Pauline doctrine that is the basis of most modern Christian denominations.
Do I still believe in God? Perhaps, though I don't see much evidence of God's intervention in our world. I'm still thinking about that.