Sturmgewehr88's favorite Sturmgewehr
|Native name||Gordon Miller|
|Born||Jacksonville, North Carolina|
|Education||University of Southern Mississippi
Kadena High School
Brandon High School
|Home town||Perris, California|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||53 kilograms (117 lb)|
|Awards||American Legion Military Excellence medal|
StG88 is currently in
Usually misspelled as Sturmgewher, this word translates as "storm rifle" or "assault rifle" from German. The number 88, often mistaken as code for "heil Hitler", represents the 88mm main gun on the Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E and the Panzerkampfwagen Königstiger Ausf. B. It is abbreviated as StG88. It is my prefered psuedonym, and any acompanying avatar usually depicts an assault rifle, tank, or artillery piece. I've used this name since late-2010 (can't remember or prove month or day).
- Sturmgewehr88 on Wikia
- Sturmgewher88mm on Wordpress
- Sturmgewher88 on Playstation Network (PSN)
- Sturmgewher88 on many internet-game sites and iOS games
Most blocks have been because of the username "Sturmgewehr88". As exampled by my blocking and later unblocking on English Wikipedia, this was because people assumed something without actually asking me.
I was blocked for a week on Japanese Wikipedia for incivility.
My name in Japanese; katakana (foreign) last name and kanji (島外人) first name. Set in my two favorite colors: red and black. Gōdon (強斗武?) roughly translates as "strong fluid warrior". The link to my talk page is an abbreviation of "Sturmgewehr88" and Okinawan for "Sturmgewehr88's talk page".
On Wikipedia, I generally edit Ryukyuan articles, although I also edit many articles outside this field. I use Wikipedia as a primary source of information, and when I come across a mistake in any random article, I correct it. Because the number of pages on my watchlist are over 1,000, I also fight vandalism across a wide range of topics. I also frequently add welcome templates to new user and IP talk pages. Sometimes I help with requests for comment. When editing articles, I generally have an immediate-inclusionist tendency.
- This counts global edits
I love history, and my strongest fields are military history and Ryūkyūan history. I lived in Okinawa for three years and still visit often. I have permanent residences in Uruma, Okinawa and Sumrall, Mississippi, however I spend most of my time in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I was raised in Southern California. I speak one language fluently, two languages decently, and three basically.
|Search user languages|
|Countries lived in or visited:|
|American States lived in (top) or visited:|
- Kagoshima Prefecture
|War on Vandalism|
War on Vandalism
- Beyond My Ken: "Oh Geez Louise, get fucking real, dude, your account is named after two deadly Nazi weapons, and you're lecturing me about this crap? Get over yourself - and I suggest you withdraw your offer to mentor Carriearchdale, you're clearly not qualified to do so, she'd eat you alive."
- Dennis Brown: "We are going to fucking spank you and document that spanking in your
- Nowa: "Ooh a spanking. A spanking!"
- Urammar: "Its a damn xenomorph, right?"
- Secret: "Thanks for quaking loud, you are now the recipient of an indefinite vacation."
- Aldebaran69: but I had to go to the kitchen!"
- Altairisfair: "F**k you"