Hey there! My name on here is Sufur222, and I live in Suffolk, England. I first joined Wikipedia on 1 September, 2010, but to begin with I did very little editing: of course, I needed to learn some of the tricks and the trades of this great site. It doesn't help that I'm extremely unpractical: thus, several of my early edits were incorrect, many of which were reverted. As I got the hang of the site, however, my edit count increased significantly as I began to edit articles more frequently, and even created new ones some of my own.
If you want to talk to me about anything, whether it be edits, wikiprojects, sandboxes or me helping you with editing a page, please leave a message on my talk page: I'll try to respond as soon as I can.
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
General musings about various tidbits
If you want to learn a little about my attitude to editing (and, although I'd be amazed, take some advice) or you're just really bored, here's a few thoughts of mine about Wikipedia in general you might be interested in. No, it's not meant to be a blog: it's just a summary of my general philosophy so others, who may otherwise come to complain, know my intentions: also, as I'm (currently!) a relatively lowly editor I can't imagine my words will have much effect on the WP administration in general. Oh, and there might even be humour in here somewhere.
- Because I believe in online transparency (and because some far superior editors seem to think my username is my real name, and I feel awkward correcting them), I'll be honest: my actual name is Rufus (the reverse of "Sufur", which I thought was a good joke when I was deciding on a username). No, I won't tell you my address or where the spare house key is hidden, but the sort of people who might look for that sort of information aren't going to come to my house and knock on my door, whereas you never know by revealing that to a specific person if you're talking to a stalker. This isn't the place to discuss online surveillance in great detail, but as long as I'm a good little boy and retain the ability to think for myself I'm not massively concerned if a government tries to get Big Brother on my backside, whereas I don't know what horrors this community (of like minded people, not completely unknown strangers who I'll never meet!) have in store. Plus, from a Wikipedia perspective it means I'm accountable should I suddenly go crazy and decide to try and make everyone think that Charles de Gaulle was a cannibal, or that Kate Middleton works for the Daily Mail (if she did, I imagine the staff couldn't stop telling her how to be a mother – oh, the columnists do that anyway).
- The above is primarily why I don't think that we should let IPs edit à la carte: some of them are good but often they're more trouble than they're worth. Everyone is still welcome to edit the wiki – the core principle that keeps this problem in place – if they create an account: usually, if you care enough to create an account, you may still make mistakes but at least you can be easily found and reasoned with more than with a vandalism-only IP.
More to follow when I think of them.
Things I've done
|Stage of redevelopment|
|Featured lists||Pending FLC||High-priority (75-100%)||Mid-priority (50-75%)||Low-priority (0-50%)|
|50 Cent discography||N/A||Memphis Bleek discography||Meek Mill discography||Lloyd Banks discography|
|Birdman discography||N/A||Tyga discography||Lou Bega discography||Busta Rhymes discography|
|Outkast discography||N/A||Flo Rida discography||Ludacris discography||Tony Yayo discography|
|Mystikal discography||N/A||Missy Elliott discography||T-Pain discography||Jadakiss discography|
|Wiz Khalifa discography||N/A||Gnarls Barkley discography||Britney Spears discography||Fat Joe discography|
|Fugees discography||N/A||Far East Movement discography||Sean Combs discography||Mase discography|
|Big Boi discography||N/A||Swedish House Mafia discography||Gorillaz discography||N/A|
|Nelly discography||N/A||Taio Cruz discography||N/A||N/A|
|MGMT discography||N/A||The Fray discography||N/A||N/A|
|The Verve discography||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Robbie Williams discography||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Good articles written
Good article reviews
- "Sweet Life"
- "A Million Miles Away (Rihanna song)"
- "This Is What Rock n' Roll Looks Like"
- Channel Orange
- "Triumphant (Get 'Em)"
- "Harlem Shake (song)"
- "She's like a Star"
- The Eminem Show
- "World of Stone"
- "Elastic Love"
- "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman"
- "No Quiero Saber"
- "Fighter (song)"
Discographies needing redevelopment (if I can be bothered to fix them)
- Adele discography
- Akon discography
- Dido discography
- Linkin Park discography
- Sean Kingston discography
- Shakira discography
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox1 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox2 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox3 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox4 (Rick Ross discography#Other charted songs)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox5 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox6 (I Just Wanna)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox7 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox8 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox9 (Gimme the Loot)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox10 (empty)
- User:Sufur222/Sandbox11 (empty)
Pages I have created
- I Found U
- Ugly (Bubba Sparxxx song)
- Buzzin' (Mann song)
- Bring It Back (Travis Porter song)
- Salsoul Nugget (If U Wanna)
- When a Woman Loves (song)
- The Warning (Eminem song)
- How to Love
- Haute Living (album)
- Deliverance (Bubba Sparxxx song)
- Third Power (album)
- J-Kwon discography
- Hurricane Chris discography
- Afroman discography
- So Much More (song)
- Clap Back
- Junkie XL discography
- Pimpin' (song)
- Snitch (song) (technically a recreation, upgrade from redirect)
- The Streets (song)
- A.D.I.D.A.S. (Killer Mike song)
- Cash Out
- Driicky Graham