User:Sundar/Publications and other work
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- L BalaSundaraRaman, Ishwar S, Sanjeeth Kumar Ravindranath.
Context Free Grammar for Natural Language Constructs -- An Implementation for Venpa Class of Tamil Poetry. Tamil Internet Conference, Chennai, India, 2003.
- A Graph Database Management System based on Structure Vectorisation under Dr.Srinath Srinivasa. See also a presentation in VLDB .
- A to-be published Algorithm for mining maximal common subgraphs from a set of graphs along with Dr.Srinath Srinivasa
- Project Protoplasm - an implementation of a shared Tuple space along with Edwin Maljames using C - RPC, Perl, and PostgreSql
- Thedal - A meta web search engine for searching Tamil language query text using Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET, Visual J#.NET and Google Web Service
- Project VisaiNeri - An extensible parser for parsing Venpa class of Tamil poetry using JavaCC and Java along with Ishwar S and Sanjeeth Kumar Ravindranath
- An XML database management system using Perl
- A simple Virtual file system using C under Linux