|Picture of the day|
Hey! My name's Matt Flaschen, but I go by Superm401 around here and on IRC. I'm from Lower Merion, Pennsylvania. I'm 27. I graduated from Georgia Tech in December 2010, with a BS in Computer Science. I'm currently living in Philadelphia.
I am the lead developer on ProveIt, a graphical tool for Wikipedia referencing.
I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
|1 April 2015|
- Frank Hecker - Mozilla Foundation executive director. Helped convinced Netscape to open source their code. In Revolution OS.. Disambiguate Frank J. Hecker.
- Umaru Fofana - BBC world reporter renowned in Sierra Leone.
- Watchlist Anonymous Article Edits
- New Pages Patrol from back
- In-progress conversations
- Image tagging notes
- Wikipedia error messages
- Custom Common (all skins) CSS
- Custom Vector CSS
- User:Superm401/decimal to binary
- "There wasn't a big encyclopedia, then people were allowed to edit it just for fun. There was nothing, and people were allowed to create an encyclopedia." -- Notinasnaid
- "At the end of the day we are all flawed meatbots trying to build a great encylopedia together." -- R.D.H. (Ghost In The Machine)
- "I'm addicted to reading Wikipedia, it's the only encyclopedia that grows faster than you can read :D" -- Taraborn
I'm mostly a wikignome. Besides admin duties, I do verification and referencing, and update diagrams and illustrations to use SVG, an easily editable vector graphics format. Below are a few of my other contributions.
- W.R. Grace Building (stub)
- John Lovewell (Junior) (stub)
- Damballa (company)
- Nissan Altra
- Qassem Suleimani (stub)
- Alan Joyce (executive) (stub)
- Somchai Wongsawat
- Cavanagh Company
- Air India Flight 812
- Meyer v. Grant
- Goldenberg restaurant attack
- Oracle v. Google
- Libor scandal (converted redirect to article)
- Chalk Hill Middle School (stub)
- School resource officer (stub)
- Friedrich Beer (stub)
- History of Iraq (2011–present) (stub)
- Vladimir Kononov (military) (stub))
Thank you to everyone. I appreciate your kindness.
For your due diligence in every endevour to which you attach your effort. We've never seen your activities directed towards anything but the betterment of this project. Our compliments to your energy and mannerism. You seem to make friends far more easily than others would wish for themseves . --Heidi and Joe
For adopting a user I User:Swirlex give you this adopting Barnstar.