From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Ours is neither to praise nor to condemn." "Neutrality and precisionism."
Age quod agis!
Cognito ergo sum!
This user is proud to be Cornish
||According to Political Compass this user is:
Economic Left (−7.00) and
Social Libertarian (−4.26)
This gangsta is down wit Dr. Dre
||This user loves Queen!
This user is a member of the Wolfpac
Welcome to Suriel1981's userspace!
I have been a registered editor for 7 years, 11 months, and 16 days.
My time as an editor has been interspersed with lengthy wikibreaks when the bullshit gets a little too much to bother with. Better to take a year-long break than to get banned for going postal!
What I am
- A precisionist.
- A whimsical editor - I don't restrict myself to one particular area or subject. I'll do whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
What I do to improve Wikipedia
- Sourcing random articles with newspaper refs.
- Correcting/removing crap I find.
- Patrolling recent changes and new pages.
- Taking part in AFDs - more people should do this! It exposes you to different usages and interpretations of Wikipedia's policies. Plus, getting a wide consensus is always good.
- Create redirects and disambigs on occasion.
- Try to keep on top of the mound of anonymous editors who treat pro-wrestling articles as fan forums.
Articles have adopted and expanded: (none of them are amazing but are a lot better than they were)
Articles which I have started:
My Favourite Wikipedia Articles
My Favourite Personal Attack Against Myself
"I really pity the block who asked you to marry him, your first answer would be can you provide a relible source for your information."  (My fiancée has a reliable source for her information: ME!)
Some random hoaxes I've removed, how long they were in mainspace for:
Credit Where Credit Is Due
- The_Hybrid - welcomed me to WP, recommended WP:PW and in the welcome template provided an always-useful supply of policy links
- Tohru Honda13 - inspiration (and source of the code) for my menu bar/layout
- Bmg916 - inspiration (and source of the code) for my autograph book
- Darkest_Hour - original source of the autograph book code
Hold number six hundred and ninety two
The Wikipedia Signpost