From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Ours is neither to praise nor to condemn." "Neutrality and precisionism."
Age quod agis!
Cognito ergo sum!
This user is proud to be Cornish
According to Political Compass
this user is:
Economic Left (−7.00)
Social Libertarian (−4.26)
This gangsta is down wit Dr. Dre
||This user loves Queen!
This user is a member of the Wolfpac
Welcome to Suriel1981's userspace!
I have been a registered editor for 7 years, 5 months, and 6 days.
My time as an editor has been interspersed with lengthy wikibreaks when the bullshit gets a little too much to bother with. Better to take a year-long break than to get banned for going postal!
What I am
- A precisionist.
- A whimsical editor - I don't restrict myself to one particular area or subject. I'll do whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
What I do to improve Wikipedia
- Sourcing random articles with newspaper refs.
- Correcting/removing crap I find.
- Patrolling recent changes and new pages.
- Taking part in AFDs - more people should do this! It exposes you to different usages and interpretations of Wikipedia's policies. Plus, getting a wide consensus is always good.
- Create redirects and disambigs on occasion.
- Try to keep on top of the mound of anonymous editors who treat pro-wrestling articles as fan forums.
Articles have adopted and expanded: (none of them are amazing but are a lot better than they were)
Articles which I have started:
My Favourite Wikipedia Articles
My Favourite Personal Attack Against Myself
"I really pity the block who asked you to marry him, your first answer would be can you provide a relible source for your information."  (My fiancée has a reliable source for her information: ME!)
Some random hoaxes I've removed, how long they were in mainspace for:
Credit Where Credit Is Due
- The_Hybrid - welcomed me to WP, recommended WP:PW and in the welcome template provided an always-useful supply of policy links
- Tohru Honda13 - inspiration (and source of the code) for my menu bar/layout
- Bmg916 - inspiration (and source of the code) for my autograph book
- Darkest_Hour - original source of the autograph book code
Hold number six hundred and ninety two
The Wikipedia Signpost