From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who I am
- A dynamic Wikipedian, able to spend several hours on an article to improve it.
- Someone who tends to be reserved, modest (even if I'm particularly glad when being thanked for what I did and even if I think I certainly deserve an award for everything I did so far).
- Someone who is not enough self-confident.
Of course music. I'm also interested in ecology and environment.
- Love Will Tear Us Apart : « Hi Synthwave.94. Thanks for the correction. It is not true that everything was in the same URL: I had put the wrong URL, while you have entered the correct one. Thanks again and happy editing. » --Mauro Lanari (talk) 18:14, 25 June 2013 (UTC)
- Charts : « I think you've been doing a great job with the charts. » --Sk4170 (talk) 15:26, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
- Din Daa Daa : « You have definitely improved "Din Daa Daa", it's totally changed from what it was! » --Sk4170 (talk) 09:45, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- List of blues rock musicians : « Thank you for your continual work on this article. » « No negative criticism of your work, thus far, is intended. » « Keep up the good work. » --Derek R Bullamore (talk) 01:35, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
- Video Killed the Radio Star : Great job on your work on this article. I've done a lot of expansion on this article and it's great you're willing to improve this article as well. I've also done work on a lot of Buggles too, and it would be great if you did work on those other articles too. 和DITOREtails 20:43, 28 April 2014 (UTC)